Anyway to remove DRM from Apple Music downloads?
I have subscribed to Apple Music and downloaded a lot of songs for offline listening. However, I can’t transfer them to my MP3 player and car player since they are DRM-protected. Anyone can tell me how to remove the annoying DRM from Apple Music songs?
If you have also met the above problem, here is the right solution. To play Apple Music songs anywhere you want, you just need to remove the DRM protection with a professional Apple Music DRM removal tool. Here I recommend you Boilsoft Apple Music Converter.
How to remove DRM protection from Apple Music songs on Mac or Windows?
1. Download and install Boilsoft Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
2. Run Boilsoft Apple Music Converter, iTunes will be launched automatically.
3. On Boilsoft Apple Music Converter interface, you will find all you Apple Music songs and playlists, together with iTunes songs, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, etc. Check the checkbox before the files you want to remove DRM from. You can also search the file you want with the searchbox.
4. Choose output format, customize profile, name format if you like.
5. Click Start Convert button and you will get DRM-free files after conversion.
Features of this Apple Music DRM Removal Tool:
Reloads all Apple Music songs and playlists automatically
Support 9 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA
Up to 16X conversion speed
Customize output file Bitrate, SampleRate, name format
Metadata preserved to MP3, M4A output files