Apple Music is a music streaming service. You pay a flat fee to unlock access to Apple Music’s entire catalogue, but you don’t actually own the music you listen to. Once you cancel your Apple Music subscription, all that streaming music becomes unplayable. What a pity! However, if you can remove the DRM from Apple Music files, you can keep them forever and use them anywhere you want, even after you cancel the Apple Music subscription.
Boilsoft Apple Music Converter is professional Apple Music DRM removal software that enables users to easily remove DRM from Apple Music songs and output MP3, M4A, etc.
Features of Boilsoft Apple Music Converter:
Reloads all Apple Music songs and playlists automatically
Support 9 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA
Up to 16X conversion speed
Customize output file Bitrate, SampleRate, name format
Metadata preserved to MP3, M4A output files
How to remove DRM protection from Apple Music songs on Mac or Windows?
1. Download and install Boilsoft Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
2. Run Boilsoft Apple Music Converter, iTunes will be launched automatically.
3. On Boilsoft Apple Music Converter interface, you will find all you Apple Music songs and playlists, together with iTunes songs, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, etc. Check the checkbox before the files you want to remove DRM from. You can also search the file you want with the searchbox.
4. Choose output format, customize profile, name format if you like.
5. Click Start Convert button and you will get DRM-free files after conversion.