Is it possible to enjoy Apple Music songs on my Sony Walkman? I have subscribed to Apple Music, downloaded many songs, but I can't transfer them to my Sony Walkman.
Do you have the same confusion? Here I recommend a feasible solution: convert Apple Music M4P song to MP3, then you can transfer them to any MP3 player including Sony Walkman. Of course ordinary music converter can't do this since Apple Music songs are DRM protected. You need specific Apple Music converter which is designed to convert DRM-protected M4P songs. You can try Boilsoft Apple Music Converter. You will love it if you know this Apple Music converter automatically syncs with your iTunes Library and you don't need to download the Apple Music songs to convert them.
Boilsoft Apple Music Converter is a professional M4P to MP3 converter which allows you to easily convert Apple Music M4P tracks, albums and playlists to MP3 without downloading them. Learn more: Apple Music Converter for Mac | Apple Music Converter for Windows
This tutorial will show you how to convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3 to play on Sony Walkman.
1. Download and install Boilsoft Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
Boilsoft Apple Music Converter for Mac
Boilsoft Apple Music Converter for Windows
2. Run Boilsoft Apple Music Converter, iTunes will be launched automatically. If you have already launched iTunes, it will ask you to Quit and Relaunch iTunes. Click below Quit and Relaunch iTunes button. iTunes will be relauched.
3. Boilsoft Apple Music Converter interface is shown as below. It automatically loads iTunes Library and all Playlists. Click Music or playlist name on the left side and select Apple Music songs you want to convert to MP3 on the right side. You can sort songs by name, duration, artist or album. You can also search the Apple Music songs you want on the top right corner.
4. Choose output format, customize profile, filename format if you like.
Boilsoft Apple Music Converter supports 9 output formats for you to choose: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA. You can also select or customize profile settings for the output file, including Bitrate, SampleRate and Channels.
Output song name is generated automatically, but you can customize the filename format. Click Options button from toolbar of Apple Music Converter to open Preferences window:
Output song name can include Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID.
5. Click Start Convert button and soon you will get all DRM-free Apple Music songs. Now you can transfer the DRM-free Apple Music songs to your Sony Walkman.
Features of Boilsoft Apple Music Converter:
Automatically sync with iTunes Libarary and Playlists
No need to download Apple Music songs
Support 9 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA
Up to 16X conversion speed
Customize output file Bitrate, SampleRate, name format
Metadata preserved to MP3, M4A output files