Boilsoft Audio Converter for Mac FAQ
1. My QuickTime player can not recognize some formats. Can you tell me the reasons?
It is recommended that you should install a plug-in called Perian, which enables your QuickTime player to support additional media formats:
File formats: AVI, DIVX, FLV, MKV, GVI, VP6, and VFW
Video types: MS-MPEG4 v1 & v2, DivX, 3ivx, H.264, Sorenson H.263,
FLV/Sorenson Spark, FSV1, VP6, H263i, VP3, HuffYUV, FFVHuff, MPEG1 & MPEG2 Video,
Fraps, Snow, NuppelVideo, Techsmith Screen Capture, DosBox Capture
Audio types: Windows Media Audio v1 & v2, Flash ADPCM, Xiph Vorbis (in Matroska),
and MPEG Layer I & II Audio, True Audio, DTS Coherent Acoustics, Nellymoser ASAO
AVI support for AAC, AC3 Audio, H.264, MPEG4, VBR MP3 and more
Subtitle support for SSA/ASS, SRT, SAMI
If your QuickTime player can not recognize WMA and WMV, you could try installing Flip4Mac, a plug-in for QuickTime.
When it comes to OGG, you could install xiph-qt-0.1.9 to solve this problem.
2. My Registration code is invalid!?
(1) Please make sure the reg-code matches your program version.
Register old version program with your old reg-code.
Or, upgrade your program with your updated reg-code.
(2) Please use copy&paste to input your name and code to avoid mistakes.
The name should be your credit card name.
3. I lost my registration code! What to do?
Please try our LostKey Page to get back your reg-code.
The LostKey Page link is : http://www.boilsoft.com/lostkey.html
4. I lost my program! What to do?
Please go to our website, download a newest version trial.
And register it again with your reg-code.
All the trial limitations will be removed
5. My program is an old version, how to upgrade??
Two steps to upgrade (The upgrade is free.):
(1) Go to our web site, download a newest version trial.
(2) Use LostKey page to update your reg-code.
The LostKey page link is: http://www.boilsoft.com/lostkey.html
At last,register your program and all the trial limitations will be removed.
6. I have changed my e-mail address, what to do?
Please inform us of it. Tell us your old e-mail address (or your Order ID),
and your present address. We'll change it for you.