Apple Music is not something first gen iPad users can take advantage of because it requires iOS 8.4 and later, while first-gen iPad stuck with iOS 5.1.1. However, with Apple Music converter software, you can convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3 and then transfer these MP3 songs to your first-gen iPad.
Boilsoft Apple Music converter is a professional Apple Music to MP3 converter which allows you to convert Apple Music M4P tracks, albums and playlists to MP3 to play on any devices you want.
This tutorial will show you how to convert Apple Music to MP3 and play on iPad 1st generation.
How to remove DRM protection from Apple Music songs on Mac or Windows?
1. Download and install Boilsoft Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
2. Run Boilsoft Apple Music Converter, iTunes will be launched automatically. If you have already launched iTunes, it will ask you to Quit and Relaunch iTunes.
3. Boilsoft Apple Music is shown as below. You will find all you Apple Music songs and playlists, together with iTunes songs, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, etc. Click the checkbox next to the Apple Music songs you want to convert to MP3. You can also search the Apple Music songs you want with the searchbox.
4. Choose output format, customize profile, name format if you like.
Boilsoft Apple Music converter supports 9 output formats for you to choose: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA. You can also select or customize profile settings for the output file, including Bitrate, SampleRate and Channels.
Output song name is generated automatically, but you can customize the name format. Click Options on the top of the interface of Apple Music Converter to open Prederences window:
Output song name can include Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID.
5. Click Start Convert button and soon you will get all DRM-free Apple Music songs. Connect your first-gen iPad to Mac/PC and then drag&drop these Apple Music MP3 songs to your first-gen iPad.
Features of Boilsoft Apple Music Converter:
Reloads all Apple Music songs and playlists automatically
Support 9 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA
Up to 16X conversion speed
Customize output file Bitrate, SampleRate, name format
Metadata preserved to MP3, M4A output files