If you want to enjoy Apple Music songs on your Android phone but don't want to install Apple Music app since you have installed Google Play Music app, you can upload the Apple Music songs to Google Play Music. It's also a prefect solution to enjoy Apple Music songs on Android tablet because currently there is no Apple Music app for Android tablet. Google Play Music allows you to add up to 50,000 songs for free. Once you've added your music, you can listen to it through the Google Play Music app on your Android and iOS devices or on the web.
Before uploading, you may have a look at Google Play Music supported file types. You can see that it says some .m4p files can't be uploaded. Unfortunately, Apple Music songs you downloaded have .m4p extension. To upload Apple Music songs to Google Play Music smoothly, you need to convert DRM protected AAC(.m4p) to MP3 first.
Apple Music songs are DRM protected and with .m4p extension. To remove DRM and convert M4P to MP3, you need professional DRM audio converter - Boilsoft Apple Music Converter for Mac(Windows). Boilsoft Apple Music Converter is designed to remove DRM from Apple Music M4P songs and convert M4P to MP3. It also allows you to remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4B/M4P audiobooks and Audible AA/AAX audiobooks.
1. Download and install Boilsoft Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
Boilsoft Apple Music Converter for Mac
Boilsoft Apple Music Converter for Windows
2. Run Boilsoft Apple Music Converter, iTunes will be launched automatically.
3. On Boilsoft Apple Music Converter interface, you will find all iTunes songs, audiobooks and playlists(including Apple Music playlists). Click the checkbox before the Apple Music songs you want to remove DRM from. You can also quickly find the Apple Music songs you want with the search feature.
Note: You don't need to download the Apple Music songs you want to remove DRM from. Just add them to your iTunes Library or Playlists and Boilsoft Apple Music Converter will detect them automatically and show them on the interface. iTunes will play the songs mutely in the background during the DRM removal process, so just make sure your internet connection is OK.
4. Choose output format, customize bitrate, sample rate, filename format if you like.
5. Click Start Convert button and you will get DRM-free MP3 songs after conversion. Now you can upload them to Google Play Music without any problems.
Features of Boilsoft Apple Music Converter:
Remove DRM from Apple Music songs without downloading them
Reloads all Apple Music songs and playlists automatically
Support 9 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA
Up to 16X conversion speed
Customize output song Bitrate, SampleRate, filename format
Metadata preserved to MP3, M4A output songs
Useful Tips: Movies and TV shows purchased from iTunes Store are formatted in DRM-protected M4V. If you want to remove DRM from iTunes movies and TV shows and convert M4V to MP4, try this iTunes Video DRM removal software - iTunes DRM Media Converter.