Apple Music Converter, Apple Music to MP3 Converter, M4P to MP3 Converter
1. Is your online order form secure?
Yes, it is 100% secure.
2. Do I need to download Apple Music songs before converting?
No. You don't need to download Apple Music songs to convert them. Just add Apple Music songs, albums or playlists to your iTunes Library. Boilsoft Apple Music Converter can detect and show them on the interface automatically. Please make sure your Internet connection is strong, since iTunes will play these songs during conversion. Otherwise, please download the songs first.
3. Status says Playback Error?
You will get this error when iTunes fails to play your songs during converting. In this case, you'd better download the songs to your computer. If you have downloaded the songs and still get this error, please quit Apple Music Converter and make sure the songs can be played in iTunes. Or please contact us: email@example.com .
2. What output formats does this Apple Music Converter support?
Boilsoft Apple Music Converter for Mac supports 9 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA . Choose the one you want.
3. Will the metadata information be preserved?
Yes, Apple Music songs original metadata information like Title, Artist, Album, Genre will be preserved to the output DRM free audio files.
4. Can I remove DRM from iTunes purchased songs with Boilsoft Apple Music Converter?
Yes, with Boilsoft Apple Music Converter for Mac, you can remove DRM from all iTunes M4P songs, Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible Audiobooks .
5. Is there a Windows version?
Yes, to get Boilsoft Apple Music Converter for Windows, please visit http://www.boilsoft.com/apple-music-converter-windows/ .